Friday, February 27, 2009

Long lost family..






I'm sitting at work scrolling through the pictures on my camera and I came across pictures from a few weeks ago when mom and I got to see Bean and Aunt Susie! I haven't seen them in FOREVER! Bean is going to cosmetology school and will be done sometime here in March and Aunt Susie is apparently still loving Alaska! The last time that I saw either of them was a LONG time ago at Schamp Camp... haha For those that don't know what that is it is when grandma and grandpa Schamp take all the grandkids for a week during the summer and just have fun! No parents are allowed! Lol.. It's a joyus time! So it's been a while since I last saw them! Also, in one of the photo s is our cousin Dustin. Who has had somewhat of a hard time in the last few years but hopefully he can pull it together with the help of others and start to come around the family more often! Love you Dust. For all of those family members that haven't seen them in a while.. here are a few pictures! ENJOY!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I ABSOLUTELY love my family.They mean the world to me and I would do ANYTHING for them. ALWAYS & FOREVER, NO MATTER WHAT. Sometimes I'm loud. I'm quick witted. There comes a time when you realize who matter, what doesn't matter, and who will ALWAYS matter! Don't stress over the things that you can't change. Regrets are for those who don't want to grow and learn in life. Music is my therapy. I LOVE my job. I LOVE the color Pink. Sometimes I act like a blonde (not on purpose, it's just the way it happens). Sometimes I don't think before I speak. I love summer thunder storms, & Snow in the winter. Rain. I pull the trigger and then ask the questions later!