Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Good News! Good News!



Good news! Good News! For those who don't know Mike and I have been dating for two months now. Meanwhile, he has been investigating the church. Within the first few weeks that we knew eachother he asked if he could come to church with me ( I was shocked) and he hasn't looked back since! So, here goes! Mike has set a baptism date for October 30, 2008! We are excited for him, but most of all he is excited for himself. He has found a new way of life and is loving it. It's been somewhat of a struggle as he is learning about the things people will say about our religion, but he is pressing forward and is determined to better his life and join the church. I am ecspecially excited for him to join. He has seen the joy and happiness that the gospel has brought and continues to bring to our family. I remember the day that our family became part of the ever growing gospel! It was one of the most influencial days and most important days of my life, I will never forget it, March 4, 1995! It is a day that has changed my life for the better and i'm glad that i was given the right to choose for myself what I would like to do! Thank you to all those who have inspired our family to stay strong in the gospel and push forward with faith!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hooray for getting baptized!

Shari Davis said...

I didn't know you had a blog!!!!! I love that he's getting baptized, and for the right reasons!!! What a great example the family and especially you have been to him. AWESOME!!!!

About Me

My photo
I ABSOLUTELY love my family.They mean the world to me and I would do ANYTHING for them. ALWAYS & FOREVER, NO MATTER WHAT. Sometimes I'm loud. I'm quick witted. There comes a time when you realize who matter, what doesn't matter, and who will ALWAYS matter! Don't stress over the things that you can't change. Regrets are for those who don't want to grow and learn in life. Music is my therapy. I LOVE my job. I LOVE the color Pink. Sometimes I act like a blonde (not on purpose, it's just the way it happens). Sometimes I don't think before I speak. I love summer thunder storms, & Snow in the winter. Rain. I pull the trigger and then ask the questions later!