Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Jayden LeAndre Sanders



Yes! I know it's a little late.. but the little man is here! Jayden LeAndre Sanders was born August 30, 2008 at 2am! He is now two months old and cute as ever! He is an amazing little man that will be a great person as he grows older because of his parents! Andrew and G are such good parents to this little man. I'm glad that for right now G and J live with us because I get to see him every single day and I LOVE it! It's so fun.. as long as I can give him back! haha It's fun to play with him, feed him, and hold him when he cries (becuase his mom is in the shower and can't hear him)early in the morning! This little man has true stolen my heart and is the love of my life! I love you J.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I ABSOLUTELY love my family.They mean the world to me and I would do ANYTHING for them. ALWAYS & FOREVER, NO MATTER WHAT. Sometimes I'm loud. I'm quick witted. There comes a time when you realize who matter, what doesn't matter, and who will ALWAYS matter! Don't stress over the things that you can't change. Regrets are for those who don't want to grow and learn in life. Music is my therapy. I LOVE my job. I LOVE the color Pink. Sometimes I act like a blonde (not on purpose, it's just the way it happens). Sometimes I don't think before I speak. I love summer thunder storms, & Snow in the winter. Rain. I pull the trigger and then ask the questions later!