Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Addictions.. Harry Potter. Lord of the Rings. TWILIGHT!

Some people are addicted to Harry Potter, some LOVE Lord of the Rings.. I along with a few of the girls in my office are addicted to Twilight. TEAM Bella & Edward all the way! Which just so happens to be coming out on this saturday at 12:01am! YEAH! Mom said she would by it for me as my belated birthday present! We are making the trek to Wally world at midnight just to get it! YEAH! I can't wait.. It's going to be awesome! As soon as I get it I will be setting up a twilight party! Let me know if you would like an invite.. haha Just kidding. I will however be watching it numerous times! Mike will have to deal, I mean he could watch it with me! He did fall asleep in the theater watching it with Jen and I! Lol So, needless to say! I can't help but be WAY ecstatic.

1 comment:

Brittney K. said...

Who loves TWILIGHT? WE DO WE DO!!!!!Go Edward, Bella is my hero!(insert sigh of adoration here)

About Me

My photo
I ABSOLUTELY love my family.They mean the world to me and I would do ANYTHING for them. ALWAYS & FOREVER, NO MATTER WHAT. Sometimes I'm loud. I'm quick witted. There comes a time when you realize who matter, what doesn't matter, and who will ALWAYS matter! Don't stress over the things that you can't change. Regrets are for those who don't want to grow and learn in life. Music is my therapy. I LOVE my job. I LOVE the color Pink. Sometimes I act like a blonde (not on purpose, it's just the way it happens). Sometimes I don't think before I speak. I love summer thunder storms, & Snow in the winter. Rain. I pull the trigger and then ask the questions later!