Thursday, March 19, 2009

New artist discovery..

In a moment of bordem I discovered a new artist, her name is Hana Pestle. She has an acoustic/indie sound! I really like her. She is a small town girl from Montana and I really love that. AND it just so happens that she has a song on the upcoming soundtrack for New Moon (which for those of you who don't know is book #2 of the twilight series!).. haha No that's not how I found her.. but check her music out, she's GREATNESS if i've ever heard it!

Check out this video.. These two hands. http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=43486022

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I ABSOLUTELY love my family.They mean the world to me and I would do ANYTHING for them. ALWAYS & FOREVER, NO MATTER WHAT. Sometimes I'm loud. I'm quick witted. There comes a time when you realize who matter, what doesn't matter, and who will ALWAYS matter! Don't stress over the things that you can't change. Regrets are for those who don't want to grow and learn in life. Music is my therapy. I LOVE my job. I LOVE the color Pink. Sometimes I act like a blonde (not on purpose, it's just the way it happens). Sometimes I don't think before I speak. I love summer thunder storms, & Snow in the winter. Rain. I pull the trigger and then ask the questions later!