Monday, November 3, 2008

Mike's baptism


It's been a few days! But the last week or so has been an up and down rollercoster. Which, I guess is to be expected when changes are happening in your life. Mike's baptism date was Thursday October 30, 2008! Dad was given the opportunity to not only baptize Mike but to also Confirm him! Mike was proud to have dad be the one to baptize him! It was one of the most peaceful baptisms that i've been to. It was amazing! Last week was CRAZY! It's funny how when someone tells you about how the influence of the "other side" can be you don't realize it until you are there and it's pushing and pulling against you. But i'm happy to say that we got thru it and everything has turned out to be amazing! Thank you all for your support..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you look so pretty, mo-mo. classy and all grown up in your high heels and pencil skirt. you must've had a good fashion advisor growin' up!

About Me

My photo
I ABSOLUTELY love my family.They mean the world to me and I would do ANYTHING for them. ALWAYS & FOREVER, NO MATTER WHAT. Sometimes I'm loud. I'm quick witted. There comes a time when you realize who matter, what doesn't matter, and who will ALWAYS matter! Don't stress over the things that you can't change. Regrets are for those who don't want to grow and learn in life. Music is my therapy. I LOVE my job. I LOVE the color Pink. Sometimes I act like a blonde (not on purpose, it's just the way it happens). Sometimes I don't think before I speak. I love summer thunder storms, & Snow in the winter. Rain. I pull the trigger and then ask the questions later!