Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Ties That Bind

So, recently I've really gotten into Greys again! Mostly what I love are the quotes.. One of my favorites is from Season 5 Episode 7. Just to preface the quote a little.. In this episode Izzy is having a hard time becuase she keeps seeing Denny, and she was told by a Navajo patient that the navajo's burn the things of the people that have passed on to free their spirit so that they don't haunt. So, while she keeps seeing Denny all of Seattle Grace she figures that she needs to burn the last remaining thing that she has of his, a sweater that she made for him. She burns it at the end and sees Denny's "spirit" again, Izzy learnes that he is there to help her and not to haunt her... so here goes:

The ties that bind us are sometimes hard to explain. They connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken. Some bonds defy distance and time and logic, because some ties are simply meant to be.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I ABSOLUTELY love my family.They mean the world to me and I would do ANYTHING for them. ALWAYS & FOREVER, NO MATTER WHAT. Sometimes I'm loud. I'm quick witted. There comes a time when you realize who matter, what doesn't matter, and who will ALWAYS matter! Don't stress over the things that you can't change. Regrets are for those who don't want to grow and learn in life. Music is my therapy. I LOVE my job. I LOVE the color Pink. Sometimes I act like a blonde (not on purpose, it's just the way it happens). Sometimes I don't think before I speak. I love summer thunder storms, & Snow in the winter. Rain. I pull the trigger and then ask the questions later!