Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veterans Day


Today is November 11, 2008! It's not just a day of no school, for banks to shut down, or for some businesses to close. Today is a day to remember those loved ones that may have lost a life or been injured fighting for our freedom! Today is the day that we should stop and take a moment to realize that altough we may be having a bad day there is many someones who are overseas fighting for our freedom and having a worse day then we are! I would urge you all to take a moment and realize that our freedom is not free, It has come at the cost of hundreds of thousands of lives that have been lost! So, Take the time to stop and reflect on the lives lost and the freedom given to us at the cost of the lives of others.


Thank you to all those veterans and current soldiers who are fighting or preparing to fight for not only our lives and freedom but their's as well! Thank you! God Bless.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I ABSOLUTELY love my family.They mean the world to me and I would do ANYTHING for them. ALWAYS & FOREVER, NO MATTER WHAT. Sometimes I'm loud. I'm quick witted. There comes a time when you realize who matter, what doesn't matter, and who will ALWAYS matter! Don't stress over the things that you can't change. Regrets are for those who don't want to grow and learn in life. Music is my therapy. I LOVE my job. I LOVE the color Pink. Sometimes I act like a blonde (not on purpose, it's just the way it happens). Sometimes I don't think before I speak. I love summer thunder storms, & Snow in the winter. Rain. I pull the trigger and then ask the questions later!